A 3″ structural standing seam panel that snaps together
Enjoy the benefits of an industrial grade 3″ standing seam panel with the ease of a snap-lock joint. Central-Loc® has been UL580 tested for uplift and has passed both air and water infiltration ASTM tests.
- Standing seam panels can be used for both new construction and retrofit.
- Pre-punched panels, combined with self-engaging backup plates for ease of installation.
- Comprehensive step-by-step erection manuals come with each Standing Seam order.
Central-Loc is a snap-together trapezoidal roofing system available in 24″ standard coverage and an optional 18″ panel. Its floating clips allow for thermal roof expansion and contraction during extreme temperature changes. A factory applied sealant insures a weather-tight and secure lap. This panel can be used for both new construction and retrofit. Central-Loc is manufactured from Galvalume® which offers two to four times the corrosion resistance of galvanized steel.
- Weather-tight 3″ high standing seam with concealed clips and fasteners.
- Factory applied hot melt seam and clip sealant .
- Large selection of clip sizes to accommodate various types of construction and insulation thicknesses.
- Panels can be pre-punched, combined with self-engaging backup plates for ease of installation.
- No field seaming.• Reversible end-for-end panels so each side of the roof can be installed simultaneously.
- Panels are factory notched for ease of installation at the endlap.
- Comprehensive step-by-step erection manuals.